Terms Of Service
- Customer agrees to the price, rental period, and weight overage charges listed for each size dumpster specific to the state of delivery.
- Customer understands that the price listed includes one delivery, one pick-up, one disposal, and taxes. If the dumpster is emptied and returned to the site the original fee is charged again and the rental period starts over.
- Customer understands that dumpster can only be filled up level with the top of the container.
- Customer understands the dumpsters will be placed on the schedule to be pulled automatically based on the rental duration of the box unless you call for a sooner or later date.
- Customer understands that the materials listed below cannot be put in the dumpster.
- Hazardous Material
- Air Conditioners
- Full Paint Cans
- Asbestos or Appliances Containing Gases or Freon
- Propane Tanks
- Medical Waste
- Yard Waste
- Computer Monitor or TVs
- Dirt or Rock (Call office for containers for dirt)
- Concrete (Call office for containers for concrete)
- Customer understands that if any of these items are found in container, customer is subject up to a $150 fine.
- Cancellation at any time will result in a $50 processing fee.
- If the dumpster is undeliverable or is unable to be picked up due to cars, trash cans, etc. blocking dumpsters there will be a $75 trip surcharge per trip.
- Any damages done to the dumpster during the rental period are the customer’s financial responsibility.
- Big Box Disposal and its affiliates will make every effort to protect the customer’s property, but if any unforeseen damage is done by driving or placing the dumpster on premises it is customers responsibility, and customer agrees not to hold liable Big Box Disposal, its affiliates, or providers. ( i.e. Driveway, road, sidewalks, yard, utility lines, sprinkler systems, etc.)
- Big Box Disposal are not responsible for financial loss due to dumpster not being delivered or picked up on requested date. Customer accepts public liability while dumpster is on the premises. By placing this order customer agrees to the terms and conditions listed and gives permission to Big Box Disposal and it’s providers to deliver dumpster to the designated shipping address.
- Big Box Disposal has a right to reject any order that it feels cannot be executed properly.
- Customer gives permission to Big Box Disposal to run the credit card for the services ordered.
- Customer gives approval to Big Box Disposal to charge additional fees to current charge card on file for trip surcharges, fines, overweight containers, cancellation fees or other charges as necessary to complete current order.
- Customer understands that if needed all attorney fees and court of collection fees incurred to Big Box Disposal as a result of non-payment will be charged to customer, as permitted by the state law of Illinois.
Big Box Disposal
2509 South Farrell Road
Lockport, Illinois, 60441